Riverside Community Hospital in partnership with CareNow® Urgent Care is introducing Virtual Care.
We’re committed to providing the care you need, when and where you need it. That’s why we’re affiliated with CareNow Urgent Care. You can connect with a CareNow provider for a virtual visit from the comfort of your own home.
How it works:
- The CareNow team will send you a link to access your virtual visit
- Talk in real time with a CareNow provider
Please note: This is not an in-clinic visit.
The next time you or a loved one is under the weather, CareNow is here for you with highly qualified providers at the times and places that are most convenient for you.
ER and Virtual Urgent Care
ER and Virtual Urgent Care is a great option if you are unable to see your primary care doctor or if your condition is not serious enough for the ER. Urgent care clinics typically treat minor illnesses like the flu, strep throat, or 24-hour bugs.
Although urgent care centers are equipped to quickly diagnose and treat a variety of minor illnesses and injuries, if you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency call 911 immediately.
If you need you need to be seen in-person by a provider or specialists after your virtual visit, CareNow can help you get connected.
- Suspected heart attack or stroke
- Trouble breathing, severe allergic reactions
- Deep wounds with heavy bleeding
- Broken bones
- Severe burns
- Head injuries, concussions
- Severe headaches, dizziness, confusion, seizures
- High fever, uncontrolled nausea or diarrhea, dehydration
- Coughing or throwing up blood, blood in stool
- Suspected poisoning or drug/alcohol overdose
Virtual Urgent Care
- After-hour care for minor injuries and illnesses
- Cold, flu, earaches, sore throat, fever
- Sprains, strains, simple bone and joint injuries
- Bites, stings, poison ivy, hives or rashes
More than just an Urgent Care Center
The family friendly healthcare providers at CareNow treat and evaluate a wide variety of conditions.
CareNow is also connected to other providers, specialists and hospitals in your community. If your health concern needs additional treatment, CareNow can quickly refer you to one of our many affiliated specialists near you.
Our patients can be confident that when they walk into CareNow they will receive convenient, high-quality care that is backed by the nation’s most patient-centered health system: HCA.