A Milestone for Our Community
The Cancer Center at Riverside Community Hospital (RCH) is a safe haven for the community. Since 2003, our team of experts has offered comprehensive care and support to patients throughout their cancer journey. We understand the challenges patients and families face when they receive a cancer diagnosis.
Our dedicated team of specialists and nurse navigators provide both individualized and compassionate care. Their mission is to ensure each patient journey is as comfortable as possible utilizing resources based on their specific needs.
As an accredited oncology center, RCH provides high quality care to every patient we treat. We offer a comprehensive array of diagnostic and therapeutic services using state-of-the-art technology.
Cancer Treatment & Services
Our team of cancer specialists creates personalized treatment plans for every patient by combining the latest medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology therapies and treatments. At the Cancer Center at Riverside Community Hospital, patients can expect centralized care, compassionate treatment, and the highest levels of clinical expertise
Types of Cancer We Treat
- Leukemia & Myelodysplastic Syndromes
To learn more about cancer care services at The Cancer Center at Riverside Community Hospital in Riverside or to schedule an appointment, call (951) 788-3463.
- Genetic Counseling for Cancer Risk
- Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Radiation Therapy
- Surgical Oncology
- Nutrition Therapy
- Integrative Cancer Therapies
- Robotic Surgery
- H. Jhangiani, MD, Med Onc
- E. Reyes, MD, Medical Oncology
- D. Massee, MD, Radiology
- D. Okada, MD, Pathology
- A. Rashtian, MD. Radiation Oncology
- G. Strother, MD, Family Medicine
- R. Baqai, MD, Hematology/Oncology
- B. Choi, MD, Medical Oncology
- Dr. Gorty, Radiation Oncology
- Lacy, MD, Surgeon
- M. Karimi, MD, Medical Oncology
- T. Mahdi, MD, Family Medicine/Palliative Care
- M. Meyer, MD, Pathology
- A. Odulate, MD, Radiology
- D. Burke, MD, OB/GYN