Current visitor policy
As we continue to see a decline in COVID-19 patients and move into Phase 2 recovery, we have updated our visitation policy to allow visitors for non-COVID-19 patients with new guidelines. We understand in-person visits provide support and reassurance for patients and families alike. We pride ourselves on being a patient- and family-centered organization. The safety of everyone is our number one priority, and we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of this virus and protect our patients, staff and visitor. Please note, as the COVID-19 status continues to rapidly evolve, visitor restrictions are subject to change at any time.
Updated Visitation Restrictions Effective February 15, 2021:
- Visitation hours will be from 9:00am to 6:30pm seven days a week
- One (1) adult visitor, 18 years or older, will be allowed per inpatient at a time
- No COVID or PUI visitation unless making end of life decisions or patients who are at the end of life
- Universal masking and screening will be required for all visitors
- 6ft Social Distancing is mandatory in all areas
- Cafeteria will be open for visiting guest
The following are approved exceptions to limited visitation scenarios for person with disabilities and person in need of supportive assistance:
- A Labor & Delivery patient.
- A patient undergoing emergency surgery related to a traumatic event.
- A patient with rehabilitation or cognitive needs.
- A patient requiring assistance with discharge decisions or instructions.
- A patient who is incapacitated or legally incompetent to make medical decisions, including minors.
- A patient who appears anxious or confused.
- A patient who presents with an infant or minor.
For the safety of our employees, physicians, patients and limited visitors, we appreciate your understanding as these policies evolve.
* If you are having a medical emergency please proceed to our Emergency Department for care.