The Vision of RCH Pharmacy Services is to provide the SAFEST MEDICATION SYSTEM and to utilize fully the CLINICAL EXPERTISE of the Pharmacy Department; thus providing OPTIMAL DRUG THERAPY for every patient at Riverside Community Hospital.
Riverside Community Hospital provides complete 24-hour inpatient Pharmacy Services. We provide unit-base clinical pharmacy services, with clinical pharmacists assigned to specific patient units. Our department utilizes a cartless unit dose fill system, with ADC (Pyxis) units on each floor. We also have a USP 797 compliant clean room for the sterile preparation on all IV admixtures.
- 24 hour Pharmacy Services
- Unit-base clinical pharmacists
- Vigilanz (state-of-the-art real time clinical monitoring system for pharmacists)
- Antimicrobial Management Program
- Cartless ADC fill system
- USP 797 Compliant Clean Room
- Bedside Bar Code Medication verification