The Neurosciences Center at Riverside Community Hospital
The Neurosciences Center at Riverside Community Hospital specializes in caring for the Brain, Spine, and Nervous System. Our team of clinical experts has vast experience in treating the most complex and challenging conditions.
The Neurointerventionalist and Neurosurgical specialists at the Neurosciences Center perform highly specialized surgical procedures on the brain and spine. Additionally, the Neuroscience Center at Riverside Community Hospital is designated by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. With this seal of approval, you and your family can be assured you are receiving the best personal and clinical care.
The Neurosciences Center at Riverside Community Hospital is the leading place to receive care for neurologic conditions in the Inland Empire.
The Neuroscience Center provides a wide array of services including neurologic emergency services, primary stroke services, complex brain and spine surgeries and many others. Riverside Community Hospital is passionate about Neurosciences and our dedicated team of specialists will guide you through diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
Specialized Services of the Neurosciences Center:
- Primary Stroke Services
- Minimally invasive brain and spinal surgery
- Interventional neuroradiologists who can provide around-the-clock services, including the most current stroke treatments
- Designated NeuroCritical Care Services
- Stereotactic and image guided surgery
- Conservative and interventional pain procedures
- Continuous Electroencephalogram (EEG) monitoring
- Complex Diagnostic Imaging:
- Computed tomography (including CTA and CTP)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (including MRA and DWI)
- Carotid duplex ultrasound
- Extracranial ultrasonography
- Transcranial Doppler
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography