Prep time: 1-2 hours
What you need:
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. sliced peaches (either fresh or canned; if canned, use peaches packed in their own juice instead of syrup)
- 1 tsp. sugar
What to do:
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pop the "milk cubes" out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all mixed together and very smooth.
- Pour your peach freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
- 65 calories
- 2g protein
- 0g fat
- 15g carbohydrate
- 0g fiber
- 1mg cholesterol
- 25mg sodium
- 53mg calcium
- 0.3mg iron
Serving size: 4 oz. (1/2 c.)
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
TV's Food Network goes online with searchable menus and recipes, an encyclopedia of cooking terms, and ideas from celebrity chefs.
Cooking Light magazine goes online with recipes for healthy living, plus grocery coupons and tips for feeding your family.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Offering nutrition information, resources, and access to registered dietitians.