No One Knows & Understands Your Heart Better Than We Do
The skilled cardiovascular specialists at the HeartCare Institute at Riverside Community Hospital perform more than 250 heart surgeries in a year. That translates to experience you can trust and confidence you'll receive exceptional care. When it comes to treating your heart, you want to know your heart is in hands you can trust. No one knows and understands your heart better than we do.
Your First Choice for Heart and Vascular Care in the Heart of the Inland Empire
As the first hospital in Riverside County to receive full accreditation from the Society for Chest Pain Centers, Riverside Community Hospital is passionate about cardiac care and this accreditation signifies the highest level of care from the onset of symptoms through diagnosis and treatment.
From bypass heart surgery, to cardiac rehab, our dedicated team of cardiac specialists will guide you from diagnosis to recovery.
Our network of cardiovascular surgeons, vascular surgeons and thoracic surgeons provides a wide range of cardiology services that are cutting edge and include the latest technological advancements. Our team of experts are experienced and equipped to treat all conditions of the heart and vascular system.
Specialized Services of the HeartCare Institute
- First designated STEMI Receiving Center in Riverside County
- STEMI time-to-treatment goal of 90 minutes or less reached 100% of the time
- Quickest STEMI time-to-treatment recorded at 23 minutes
- First hospital in California accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, Level II
- The Heart Care Institute at Riverside Community Hospital provides easy access, through a separate parking, entrance and registration
- Echo-Cardiography, Vascular & ECG Services, and Non-invasive Stress Testing
- Invasive cardiac procedures includes:
- Coronary angiography and stenting,
- Peripheral angiography and stenting
- Cardiac rhythm management device implants(pacemakers and ICD)
Our advance interventions include:
- High risk percutaneous interventions with left ventricular assist device support
- Interventions of total coronary occlusion
- Advance electrophysiology diagnostic and interventions including treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
- Five state-of-the-art catheterization labs
- Cardiac emergencies – Call team always available
- Largest emergency room in Riverside County, at 50 beds
- Rapid Response AMI Program
- Cardiac patient transfers
- Diagnostic and Interventional Coronary Procedures
- Diagnostic and Interventional Peripheral Procedures
- Electrophysiology Studies and Ablations
- Cardiac Rhythm Management – Pacemaker, Internal Defibrillator Implants
- Cardiovascular Surgery – Open Hearts, AAA Stent Grafting, MAZE Procedure
- Transfusion-Free Blood Management Program
- Stereotaxis Magnetic Navigational System
- Cardiac Rehab – Phase I, II & III
- Participants in national clinical trials and registries
- My Life Check - American Heart Association
Looking for a Cardiologist?
At Riverside Community Hospital, we can help connect you to an experienced cardiologist. Our physicians are committed to making sure you and your families have access to quality cardiac care close to home from doctors you know and trust. Visit our Find a Physician page to find a cardiovascular specialist or heart surgeon today.