Riverside Community Hospital Now Offers Online Pre-Registration
Who can Pre-Register Online?
- Patients with a procedure or surgery already scheduled
- OB Patients who would like to pre-register for labor and delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening Mammography appointment
How to Pre-Register Online
- Complete the 10-20 minute Online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For privacy reasons, if you leave your computer idle for more than 20 minutes, your form will not be saved and you will have to begin again.
- Check-in with our registration staff on the date of your scheduled service to complete the registration process. Please be advised that you will sign all consent forms during your visit.
Before you begin, be sure you have all of the items listed below on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All insurance card(s) information
- Employer information
Have questions about our Online Pre-Registration?
Call the number listed below.
Prefer to register over the phone or in person?
The Admitting Office at Riverside Community Hospital is located on the first floor just off the Main Lobby. Once your Physician has authorized your surgery/procedure at Riverside Community Hospital you may pre-register.
Please obtain a pre-registration packet from your physician or contact our Admitting Office at (951) 788-3331.
Main Admitting Hours: Mon - Fri: 5:00am - 6:00pm
Pre Admit Testing Hours: Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Financial Service Hours: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Visiting Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm
During the pre-registration or registration process you will be asked to provide the following:
- Drivers License or picture ID
- All active insurance cards
- Living will, if you have one
- Co-pay or coinsurance if your plan requires such
You may download and print your registration form and bring the completed form with you to your pre-admission appointment.
We recommend that you schedule a pre-admission appointment several days prior to your surgery/procedure. At this appointment a registered nurse assists patients and family members in completing the patient's medical history, reviewing pre-op instructions, understanding of procedure and hospitalization, and preparing for discharge care.
To schedule a pre-admission appointment once your physician has authorized your surgery/procedure, call (951) 788-3315. Riverside Community Hospital offers discounts to the uninsured population. For more information contact the Admitting Department at (951) 788-3331.