Welcome to Riverside Community Hospital
On behalf of the staff at Riverside Community Hospital, we would like to thank you for choosing Riverside Community Hospital for your healthcare needs. We are looking forward to serving you and meeting your expectations. Below you will find valuable information that will help prepare before your arrival. Please contact your physician’s office to confirm your appointment date and arrival time.
Riverside Community Hospital
4445 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone: (951) 788-3000
Riverside Community Hospital is conveniently located off the 60/91 freeway in Downtown Riverside.Get Directions
Riverside Community Hospital offers complimentary valet parking to our patients and their guest between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday. Additional free self-parking is available located adjacent to the main hospital entrance or in our parking structure located off Brockton Ave.
Items to Bring the Day of Your Arrival
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card (if applicable)
- List of your current medication
- Forms/instructions from your physician
- Patients should enter Riverside Community Hospital through the main entrance located off 14th and Magnolia Ave.
- All patients must check in at the front desk and will be given a pager. An Admitting staff member will then greet you and take you to get registered.
Construction at Riverside Community Hospital
We are currently experiencing construction at Riverside Community Hospital. Please download the following document for additional information.Download Construction Information (PDF)